Friday, July 11, 2008

When Dad Grocery Shops

Pin It Now! Shiloh has been so supportive of my unstable self during this pregnancy. He has taken over grocery shopping duties so I have one less responsibility right now. And for those of you that know me and my household, I try to feed my family relatively healthy stuff. I do have a sweet tooth and I like to bake. But even if I buy junk food it is usually healthier type stuff. For example, stuff that would actually expire if it sat in my pantry for a year. Gotta love Dad. Gotta love Dad grocery shopping while hungry. I did give him a list. These things weren't on it.

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha nice, I think that is a guy thing-when I go away for a week I have no idea what Adam lives on but I am pretty sure it's shelf life could out live us all. Its that thought that counts though right ha ha.

Shiloh's Dad said...

I love this stuff for some identical reason.

JdeLou said...

Love it! It makes me want a Twinkie!

Terpstra East said...

It makes me think of the pumpkin patch last year when I let my kids pick out lollipops at 10am and you were saying,"Here Elijah, you can pick out some dried fruit..." I confess, the 3rd kid puts you over the edge and impairs your judgment... let's see your pantry in August, okay? :)

Becky said...

It's a similar story with my hubby when he goes to the store to get milk for us.