Thursday, August 07, 2008

steven curtis chapman

Pin It Now!

Here are some pics from the last few days. Shiloh's Mom is here and Shiloh is home from work, which has been awesome. Right now they are in San Fran and I am in a quiet home with Jordis. Check out this sweet article by Steven Curtis Chapman on
adoption and God's love for orphans. It is particularly poignant considering that one of his 3 adopted kids, their five year old daughter, was just killed in a tragic accident when his older son accidentally ran over her in the driveway. It is amazing how God gives people strength and faith on steroids in the midst of such deep pain and heartbreak.







Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Rosalyn said...

Hi Wen,
I'm so glad I read your post LAST night and caught the SCC thing on LK. I'd known about his daughter and their ministry. We love SCC like Elijah loves Switchfoot (sort of). Anyway, we'd also seen him in concert last September. Great show. Great family. We have great families too. God sure surprises me. His plans are not my plans, hardly ever. I hope you are well and healing and no more pukes! Loves-

jenn said...

Hagens,
Congratulations on your beautiful new baby girl! I had hoped to have something in the mail by now (hence not congratulating you yet) but I'm a bit behind. Sorry! Love seeing more and more new photos of your beautiful clone babies! :)

Rosalyn said...

I miss your blogs. EVERYONE misses your blogs.