Sunday, November 16, 2008

Picture People

Pin It Now!
No, I didn't break down and go to the picture people in the mall. But honestly, getting a good photo of all three kids...priceless...and impossible. And no it was not clash day at our house. This is just what you get when you let the kids dress themselves...or the Dad. Lydia's outfit is courtesy of Shiloh. I asked Elijah to go pick out his nicest outfit for a special party (some dear friends got engaged and we were going to. He said, "I have 2 wedding shirts - one short sleeve and one long sleeve. Which one should I get?" I told him short sleeve. Nice. All he had to do was get some pants...
Unfortunately I forgot to get a full body shot of this get up because it was awesome. Including the buttons being off a notch and the turquoise and bright green crocs. And yes, we did wear this fabulous ensemble to the special party and to church.






And this is the best we could do...


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that you let them dress themselves and go out in public. I think it means more to kids than we suspect, especially in our fashion-conscious society. Rock on girl! You know who

Andra Jamison said...

I still get anxiety from thinking about the "mall pictures" I used to take my girls too. Too much stress by the end everyone is crying and I have sweat through my clothes! Plus the clothing ensemble is priceless!

TDM Wendy said...

Andra, That is good to know because from the finished product (the photos) you would never know about all the drama. It is enough drama trying to
1. get them to all sit next to each other. 2. Have all fingers and hands out of mouths and noses. 3. All look in the same general direction... and forget about trying for the smiles.