Saturday, February 07, 2009

Vacation Part 4 - Olsons, Jill and Settlers of Catan

Pin It Now!
Now it has been too long. I can't remember the rest of my vacation in detail. We did go to the Olson's house and all the adults went out to dinner at Cheesecake Factory. Jill Nieporte joined us. Great time.

Oh yeah, lots of Settlers of Catan with the Yee's.



Sorry for the less than exciting verbage. Don't despair, a "coming soon" post will grab you. Here are a few keywords for the teaser: "Birthday" "Firemen" "PG&E guy" "Surprise!" "Fiction Family" ...
I am also working on 26 random things about me. Should make for a real good time. Maybe a "date night" read or something. Ok, seriously, NO. Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I thought it was only supposed to be 25 random things about you, but maybe you get 26 because you are more interesting and funny! Can't wait.