Sunday, March 15, 2009

You know you are a totally desperate mom when...

Pin It Now! Yesterday before church I could not find my cell phone. I called it from my landline and listened for my David Crowder ring tone. Walked around the house. Checked my DMV. Couldn't find it anywhere. Oh well. I needed to get to church and knew I would find it later. When we got home I found it ... and I wasn't even looking for it.



Diapers in the washing machine. Cell phones in the dishwasher. I know my kids didn't do it. Not that would not be capable or excited to do something like that, I just know that they didn't because of the timing of the events and the last time I had used my cellie. If it had fallen out of my pocket (which I think must have happened) while I was unloading/loading the dishwasher (which I do 40 times a day) you would think I would have heard a loud "clank, clank, badank" as it fell to the bottom of the dishwasher. Because that is the sound cell phones make when they fall to the bottom of the dishwasher. It didn't go through a wash cycle, but it managed to get some moisture love because the screen is now rockin' the foggy look. But it still works so that's cool.

Am I losing it or what? Too many kids. Too little brain. Now how are you feeling about yourself? Pretty darn good, I imagine. Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a better one for ya, but don't tell my DH. He couldn't find the cell phone he brought into the bathroom. Guess where it ended up? :P