Saturday, June 20, 2009

Stylin' Saturday #11

Pin It Now!
Lydia had a lunch date last week with Stacey from our office (Alain Pinel Realtors). I say "our office," but these days I don't usually go there to use it as such. We mostly we go there to visit Dad, Grandma, Uncle Kevin and Uncle Cameron and run amuck in the halls. The kids go office to office begging for treats. Stacey loves Lydia and so they went out for pizza and games last week. I decided I would dress Lydia up for the occasion in a really cute dress. She decided to kill it by adding a sequins skirt to it. The black shoes peppered with Valentine's hearts didn't help either. But what are ya gonna do? Add a white sweater and 4 foot snake to the equation and off we go. You can't even see the cute dress under there, but just know that I tried. I really tried. Pin It Now!

0 comments: