Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Taylor Swift

Pin It Now!
The kids are digging Taylor Swift these days. Especially Lydia. Lydia really wants Taylor to come for a sleepover at our house. I can't convince her that I don't know Taylor. Tonight in the car she said, "Mom, if Taylor Swift wasn't working and we knew what state she lived in and you knew her really well, then maybe we could get on an airplane and go to her house and have dinner."


She talks about her ideas and dreams all the time. I love her.
P.S. She goes back to preschool starting today!
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Isn't she so stinkin cute? Let me know if you become bff with Taylor. Maybe someday you will split the Best Friends charm with her.... A mom can dream too, right?

Anonymous said...

What a Love. Give her some hugs from the Wilde family. :)

Wendy said...

Taylor Swift is on heavy, heavy rotation in the car. My two-year-old requests "Audrey's song" (that's track 6 to you and I) every-single-day.

I guess it's better our girls like/want to be friends with/have sleep-overs with Taylor rather than say..Lady Gaga!

I get it thought. I LOVED Madonna.