Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hollywood Days - The Wonder Years, Part 1

Pin It Now! If you are new to my blog, on Wednesdays I post about my experience in Hollywood as a former child/teen actress. If you want to start at the beginning of these posts go here.
-----
This post is a rerun.

After several years and many auditions I finally landed a guest starring role on "The Wonder Years." It was worth the wait. A great episode of a classic show. I was fifteen years old and I loved the show. I was happy to be a part of it if only for a week. The episode was titled "Of Mastodons and Men."
Here is Part 1 of that show:

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

SurferWife said...

Did you see my tweet to you that he is on Twitter now?

Emily said...

How cool is that! I loved Fred Savage! :) What a cutie! The Wonder Years was a great show.