Friday, September 17, 2010

TDM Book Review by Jenny on the Spot

Pin It Now!
I have few bloggy friends. Friends I don't know in real life, but have connected with over the blogosphere. Jenny on the Spot is one of them. I sent her a copy of my book. She reviewed it. I didn't pay her. Not even in glitter. Please go over to her blog and leave a comment and you will be entered to win a copy of the book. Last I checked there was only one comment so your odds are good.

I do believe motherhood is the hardest job in the world. And the best job in the world.
My heart is that in Totally Desperate Mom you will find encouragement on your motherhood journey. And free drugs. Well, if you consider laughter to be a drug. I do.

Here is a taste of Jenny's review . . .

Are you a totally desperate mom?

Is there any other kind of mom?

I mean, really.

REALLY.

When reading about motherhood, we nod. We “know” it’s going to be hard. But we don’t really “know” until we have gone to there.

In Totally Desperate Mom, Wendy shares candidly about the victories, the defeats, the surprises, the embarrassment, the pain… the deep joy.

A soon-to-be-mom? This will get you the closest you’ve been to the highs and lows of motherhood. A season mom-pro? Then you will slip and slide from howling in laughter to tears as you remember. Because we ALL remember…

Read the
rest of the review.
Or go do some laundry. It's a free country. The choice is yours.
Pin It Now!

0 comments: