Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hollywood Days - Will Estes

Pin It Now! If you are new to my blog, on Wednesdays I post about my experience in Hollywood as a former child/teen actress. If you want to start at the beginning of these posts go here.
------

I found a new show that I like. Shiloh and I stumbled across it and when I saw that Will Estes was on it I had to watch. Will Estes (formerly Will Nipper . . . because well, that wasn't a great stage name) played my brother on The New Lassie. He has had a solid acting career since then and Blue Bloods looks like a hit! It also stars Tom Selleck so your mom might want to watch it too. And Donnie Wahlberg of "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh - The right stuff."
Check out Blue Bloods on Friday nights on CBS at 10pm.

Here are some pics of Will and I from the set of The New Lassie. I haven't seen or talked to Will in several years, but after seeing the show I called him and left him a congratulations message. He was like a little brother to me back then (he was four years younger) and we had a lot of fun together on Lassie.





(This one is from the Youth in Film Awards) Pin It Now!

2 comments:

GunDiva said...

You guys were so cute :)

TDM Wendy said...

GunDiva - Thanks. We had some fun.