Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Fake Hollywood High School Reunion

Pin It Now! (Holly Fields, Jason Marsden, Alitzah Weiner, and me)

A few weeks ago when I was in L.A. I went to my first annual(ish) Hollywood Fake High School Reunion. We met up at a restaurant in Sherman Oaks for dinner and laughter. I say first annual because we are already in negotiations for a redo because several people could not make it. Carol-Ann Plante was out of town. Christina Nigra got food poisoning that day. Mark-Paul Gosselaar was sick. Alex Polinksy and Josie Davis (Charles and Charge silblings) were sick.
But those of us who were healthy and in town had a great time!

(Mark Sussman and me. I know Mark because he is best friends with Billy Zabka. Turns out Holly is friends with those guys too.)

(Jason, Alitzah, and her hubby James Dallas)



(Robert Jayne stopped by after our dinner) Pin It Now!

1 comments:

KristinFilut said...

Good for you! It's always so much fun to catch up with long lost friends!