Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Confessions of a Childhood Actress - Acting Moms

Pin It Now! When I was in L.A. a few weeks ago for my book/speaking dealios I met up with Dee Wallace. She played my mom in The New Lassie. I love her. I sat in on an acting class she teaches. She is good.

Here we are back in the Lassie days . . . 20 years ago.

Here we are now.

Speaking of moms . . . do you know any? Any who have young children? Then you might want to get them Totally Desperate Mom: Keepin it Real in the Motherhood for Christmas. It's way cheaper than therapy. Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Tonja said...

Just started reading your blog after seeing a friend was a fan... so jealous you got to meet and work with Kirk Cameron and Leonardo DiCaprio - I was in LOVE with both and an avid Growing Pains fan *sigh*

Anyway, love your humor and the pictures of your adorable little ones. Look forward to reading more! :)

TDM Wendy said...

Thanks Tonja!