Sunday, May 15, 2011

Design 4 Living 2011

Pin It Now! Last year I did a breakout session for the Design 4 Living Conference.

(Me and Debbie Alsdorf. She is the founder of Design 4 Living and my major supporter, and my unofficial agent/publicist with all my book and speaking stuff. She heard me speak at MOPS a few years ago and afterwards told me I had to write a book about it and had to call it Totally Desperate Mom.)

This year I will be emceeing the conference. I have the pleasure of introducing Francesca Battistelli (who just won three Dove awards!) and Michael and Pam Rozell of Potter's Field Ministries. Francesca will be doing a concert Friday night and Lisa Harper is the keynote speaker. Shaping up to be an awesome conference. If you live in Northern California I suggest you cancel your sewing class and get yourself to the conference. It's Friday night May 20th and Saturday May 21st.


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Francesca! She is so amazing! Have an amazing time!

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh I wish we still lived in the Sacramento area. This sounds like it would be great to attend!