Tuesday, June 14, 2011

"Not Everyone is Religious"

Pin It Now!
When I wrote Totally Desperate Mom one of my goals was to make it readable to people of different faiths or non-religious people even though it has my Christian viewpoint peppered throughout the book. I couldn't (and didn't want to) leave the Christian stuff out because it is such a huge part of who I am, how I live my life, how I think, how I parent, how I deal with the hard parts of motherhood, how I view suffering, how I survived the death of our daughter . . . and on and on. Nolie at Nolie's place recently reviewed my book and is giving away a copy on her blog.

Her review is my favorite of all the Totally Desperate Mom reviews because she is not religious and still enjoyed the book. Was not turned off just because there were things in there that she doesn't belief. There was enough common ground in the motherhood stuff that she still enjoyed the book and didn't get hung up on our differing world views.

Head over to Nolie's Place to read her review of my book Totally Desperate Mom and to try and score yourself a free copy by simply leaving a comment sharing one of your favorite motherhood stories.
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

brenda Madsen said...

Awesome review on 'Nollie's Place.' I'm so glad she liked the letter at the end :)

xo brenda

TDM Wendy said...

Best part of the book - letter at the end.