Friday, August 19, 2011

Pictures from my iphone - InstaFriday

Pin It Now! My friend Jeannett has a link up called "InstaFriday."
Take pictures on your iphone then use an app called instagram to put a filter on the pictures to make them look all cool and vintage and what have you.

I am finally linking up. But I don't have time for captions so you will just have to figure out what's going on all by yourself. And these pics are actually from the week before. But other than that - I'm an "A" student. **UPDATE - I just realized these pictures are not from the week before. That's how scrambled my brain is.













Pin It Now!

5 comments:

{cuppakim} said...

look at you getting all fancy on us.

you have taken it to a whole new level.

be careful that you don't sprain anything.

and you are pretty hard core, no caption necessary.

Jeannett said...

whoa there nellie!
it's a whole new day!!!
i'd give you a c- except that your kids are crazy cute so i'll just bump that up to an a after all. ;)

Denise said...

i'm glad your brain is scrambled, i don't feel so alone in y scrambledness.

cute pix.

if i had an iphone and not a flip phone i'd so instafriday.

Jessica Johnson said...

well. lookie what we have here. ! i think you have my to thank for this. your kids are awesome. seriously.

Working Mommy said...

A bento box with ice cream and pool time...you just can't go wrong with that!!

WM