Monday, September 12, 2011

The Unexpected Life

Pin It Now! If you live in Southern California then you really should check out North County San Diego. Specifically, you should check out my husband's hometown of Fallbrook. And do it on Friday Oct. 7th and Saturday October 8th when I will be talking about "The Unexpected Life" at a women's retreat. No campgrounds, no hotels (unless you get one), no obstacle courses, and no icebreakers . . . that I know of.
Here is the flyer.
Come on down because if you don't come, who will? I'm just not sure.





If you are interested in having me do something like this at your church, let me know. I am all booked for this year and starting to fill up for next year, but if you mention this blog post . . . nothing. Doesn't change the fact that my full-time gig is the motherhood so I have a limited speaking/travel schedule. You can go to my speaking/book website to check out if I will be at shenanigan near you, view my speaking topics, read testimonials that were not done under duress, and things like that.
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

You are completely adorable and I would love to attend, however...distance dictates!

grey rose (they/them) said...

wow, that looks like an amazing event. i pray it is a blessing to you and the hearers;)

hope i can hear you someday! xo