Sunday, October 02, 2011

Winners Win

Pin It Now!
You know what winners do? They win stuff.
Today we have two winners from my five-year blog birthday.

The first winner who grabs the $50 Amazon card and a copy of Totally Desperate Mom is . . .
Erica from the Elwells' Weekly and here is some scoop on her:

About me: I've got a daughter named Lydia too! :)
I've probably been following your blog for over a year now??? I know I found it through a book giveaway on a blog and stuck around for all the fun!

The second winner who will be sporting this gorgeous purse by Jenn at Make Mine Blue and a copy of Totally Desperate Mom is . . .

Dawn from the Market Mommy!
Here's what she had to say:
Something about myself ....I have three kids, ages 5, 4 and 2 months. I love your posts! I found you via 5 minutes for mom's blog party several months ago.


Pin It Now!

0 comments: