Thursday, August 16, 2007

What Lydia Does At Elijah's Soccer Practice

Pin It Now!

I decided to dress Lydia up for Elijah's soccer practice... because it is like having a real life barbie. And she kind of acts like I think a real barbie would act - Grunts or screams when she sees something she wants, throws a fit if she doesn't get her way and holds her hands out to the sides when she walks. You know the kind. People tell me that's called "a girl." I take offense to that. I never throw a fit when i don't get what I want...because I always get what I want.

See Lydia go up hill.

See Lydia fall.

See Lydia decide if she should cry or not.

See Mommy rush to swoop her up and tell her it's okay. I mean, see Mommy get as many good pics of this as she can. See Mommy go to jail. Just kidding. She was fine. No need for jail time.

How about a close up?
Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA...because I always get what I want LOL-LOVE IT!!