Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day 2008

Pin It Now!


My Dad is Cool Because...by Elijah (but really by Mom guessing what Elijah would say)

He took me camping at Mt. Diablo for Father's Day. And first we got In-and-out-Burger.



And the night before we set up the tent in the driveway to make sure it still worked. It hadn't been used for a long time.



While camping, we ate a lot of treats.


And climbed rocks.



And we slept in a HUGE tent.



And tonight he finished reading "The Hobbit" to me. And I love that book so much.



And me and my sister like to wait for him to come home from work.



And then he let's us ride in the car with him into the garage.



And my mom ... well, she's not that cool right now. She is kind of fat, I mean she has extra nutrients. She's also pretty tired and moody. But I would be too if I had to puke so many times in the morning and haul around my sister. Actually she hauls around both my sisters sometimes. They're high maintenance.



Pin It Now!

4 comments:

ryan said...

That post was outstanding. You guys are a great example.

Anonymous said...

I love your family...such a neat post! Too cut =)

Rosalyn said...

You guys are the best parents! I love your extra nutrients Wendy. You really handle them well. I know there are some good 12 step meetings out in your area for Lyds if needed and whenever Elijah is ready to sign I am HAPPY to represent! loves and hugs to all of you! 0x0x0x0x0x

brenda Madsen said...

Dang it you make cute kids. I love the 'Wild at Heart' pic in the tent.
And the upside down reading 'The Hobbit' pic. You should teach the class at MOPS Wendy. Seriously-your kids are blessed and you are doing an awesome job.