Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Well on the Way!

Pin It Now!
Thanks for everyone who donated their comments for clean water! I just gave our $140 for your comments! That amount will give 14 people clean water for 10 years. In other words, you just saved 14 lives. Thank you.

As I write this, Project 320 is only $95 shy of their goal of $5000, which will pay for a well for an entire village! If you would like to make a donation straight to the cause go to the Project 320 Website and click on "Give Water.

Now I will enter 14 comments in hopes of winning a bundle of prizes. If I win, one of you will win. So check back on my blog over the next few days to see if you are a winner. But let me say this - there are no losers. You are all winners (*simultaneous wink and gag*).

And I wanted to respond to some of your comments, but I didn't want to mess up the count. So maybe in another post I will respond to some of you and your blurbs. Maybe. If you're lucky.
Pin It Now!

0 comments: