Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hollywood Days - Breaking into the Biz

Pin It Now!
Another photo shoot for Teen Set Magazine. Lots of photos taken. Only one was used. This is an article about how to break into the business. Some of the information is outdated, but some of it might be helpful if you are trying to get into the entertainment business. You might recognize the house in the background. It was our Lassie house, but has also been used in the movie "The Burbs" and is currently one of the houses (not sure whose) on "Desperate Housewives." It's on Colonial Street on the back lot of Universal Studios.




Stay tuned for upcoming confessions. Some old Hollywood friends of mine will be guest posting and it's gonna be a good time for everyone. Next week I will tell you who they are. For now . . . just dream. I've got five peeps lined up so far and am working on a few more.

If you are new to my blog, you should probably check out the post about how I basically stalked Kirk Cameron. It will probably make you feel better about that fan letter you sent to Ricky Schroder, but I did that too. And he sent me back an autographed photo. It wasn't a stamp.


And don't forget to leave your comment on my previous post to win a cute t-shirt and possibly, but not probably, $20K.
Pin It Now!

0 comments: