Friday, April 30, 2010

Basketball Camp

Pin It Now!
For Spring Break Elijah got to go to Triple Threat Academy basketball camp. Three days. 9am-2pm. All basketball. Basketball bliss for Elijah. He came home from camp and went straight to the backyard to practice more basketball.
If you are in the San Francisco Bay Area and you have a kid who loves basketball I highly recommend Triple Threat Academy. Great programs. Great coaches. And if you tell them I sent you I might get a plastic trophy or a pizza party.

If you are not in the Bay Area, I recommend the show "The Biggest Loser." I am late to the Loser party because I just started watching it this season. I love it and it makes me cry every week. What does that have to do with basketball camp. Absolutely nothing.

Elijah and his buddy, Kaiden with Ray Young (former Bruin and former pro)




Pin It Now!

0 comments: