Saturday, May 01, 2010

Stylin' Saturday - Prepare for Swim & Snow

Pin It Now!
Another guest stylist this week. Happens to be the brother of last week's fashionista.

Here's the scenario:
Mom was at hotel with her kiddos. She told the kids to get dressed for breakfast (in regular clothes) and to get their swim clothes together for some swim time after breakfast. Her son was in full-on thoughtful mode and said, "Mom you have a lot to do." So he took care of business and came out sporting this. You know, so mom didn't need to carry the swim clothes down to breakfast. He was already good to go.
His tip to all the moms out there?
"Always be prepared to swim. And to trek through snow. At the same time. Weather is unpredictable and so is breakfast."

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

CynthiaK said...

That's exactly how we dress up here in Canada all the time! One never knows which season it will be once we step outside...

And boy, that kid is cute!

Bethany said...

LOL-cute! That looks like an outfit my son would come up with. Always be prepared!

Camie said...

lol! Too cute! Just a quick question...Are those underwear on his head? You know, for afterwards?

Now THAT would be prepared!

Mirinda said...

Tooooo funny!

Tegan | Celebrate Twelve13 said...

Sooo funny. I feel him though. I've been on my way down to the pool (and breakfast) at the Suites in Tahoe and have felt like I needed snow clothes.

(Those are totally underwear on his head too-- even funnier. And Camie is right, super prepared!)

TDM Wendy said...

Camie, Not underwear. Some kind of dread lock assistance cap. I am sure there is a name for it, but I don't know it.

Kristen Howerton said...

I love it! That totally looks like a get-up my 5-year-old would wear.