Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hollywood Days - Fan Mail

Pin It Now! If you are new to my blog, on Wednesday's I post stories, photos, and confessions about the time I spent in Hollywood as a child/teen actress.

When I was down in Hollywood I got some fan mail. It was screened. I know I got some from prisoners and such, but I never saw those letters. Instead, I got letters like these. First, look at this photo and guess how old this lady is. And then read what she wrote about her age . . . bless her heart.



I did write her back and sent an autographed pic of me and Lassie.
Pin It Now!

13 comments:

Rachel said...

Haha!! Love it!! =)

SurferWife said...

Oh my gosh! That is hysterical! I love it!! she really was your biggest fan!

Tegan and Tage said...

"Wendy" thanks for sharing. :) That is actually very sweet!

Jamie said...

somebody already beat me to the "Wendy" comment- but that's seriously my favorite part. Besides for the fact that the 4 year old niece takes really good pictures...

Amy J said...

That's a riot... she was slightly confused about her age :) Seriously she had to be upper 50s or 60s at best!!!

TDM Wendy said...

I wonder if Ricky Schroeder will even blog about the fan letter I sent him.
Love,
"Wendy"

mel @ the larson lingo said...

oh "Wendy" this is HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!! I am actually a little creeped out by "Aunt Sue". Borderline sweet, but still a little creepy!

Jamie said...

doesn't he prefer "Rick"?

TDM Wendy said...

Jamie,
Being so tight with him, I can call him whatever I want. Ricky, the Ricker. It's all good.

Amy said...

"Wendy" that is awesome. Bless her heart.

Janna said...

Can't say I'm jealous of never getting letter like that. Yikes "Wendy"

Mama V said...

Wow, "Wendy." If that's really your name... Too funny. Reminds me of one of my favorte websites : http://www.unnecessaryquotes.com

:)

Amy said...

That is soooo funny!!!!