Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hollywood Days Meet UCLA Days

Pin It Now!
If you are new to my blog, on Wednesdays I post about my experience in Hollywood as a former child/teen actress. If you want to start at the beginning of these posts go here.
----
This is kind of a cheat post. This was not during my Hollywood days. This was during my UCLA days. But does anyone even care? Can we all just get along?

The UCLA band spotted "Ross" in the stands and then played the theme song for "Friends." I am the shorty in the top row.
He asked one of my teammates (Lia) out. She is bottom row, second from the right, blondie. They went out. No love connection.

Chris O'Donnell was at one of our basketball games and was kind enough to pose for this pic. And I love that he was wearing khakis and a jean shirt - as if he had just finished his family photo shoot on the beach.

I used to watch Arsenio Hall when I was in high school. Yes, I stayed up late for that action. Did you?

I am certain Arsenio recognized me from my scene with Leo when we imitated his show. He was just too embarrassed to ask for my sig so he just threw up a peace sign instead.



Pin It Now!

7 comments:

C said...

Great post! I love that the band played the Friends song. I bet he LOVED that. Hahaha!

KristinFilut said...

How fun! Chris O'Donnell is still such a cutey!

Stacy said...

so fun to watch you on tv! LOVE it! you are tooooooo cute! :))

Christine said...

Your Arsenio was spot on :) I love reading your blog...coming up to Bayside Granite Bay anytime again soon?

TDM Wendy said...

Christine,
No Bayside plans as of now. My husband was just there last weekend to hear and hang with his buddy, Chris Brown. But I stayed home with kiddos. But I will be in Vacaville speaking on the 27th. Kind of close.

Seizing My Day said...

I didn't even notice "Ross" in the picture until I read it... then I had to go back and look! oh my... I am tired does that count? I loved Friends...oh the laughing!! ;) Speaking of funny... You are funny... I just browsed your last few blog posts!! congrats on the book... how cool is that!?! First book I am guessing? =) Thanks for visiting my wee blog today!

TDM Wendy said...

Thanks Seizing my Day. Yes, first book.