Thursday, January 06, 2011

I Can Control Poop

Pin It Now! Shiloh overheard the girls talking yesterday.

Lydia the 4 1/2 year old to Jordis the 2 1/2 year old:
Jordis I can defeat death. I'm a princess though. I can control fire and water.


Jordis:
I can control poop.*


And that my friends sums up why I love being a totally desperate mom. You just can't make this stuff up. Well you can but it wouldn't be nearly as funny.

*Note: This may have been a dig on Lydia who clearly cannot control her poop. Or maybe she can . . . you be the judge.

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

The Starr Family said...

Impossible to regain composure after reading that... too much!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaa! That is wonderful. So will she use this power to better the world or harm the bad guys? I think she should write a book on how for the sanity of other parents.

Annett/ Fit Moms Fit Kids Club said...

Those pictures are SOOOO adorable!

TDM Wendy said...

The Starr Family, Glad you got uncomosed.

TDM Wendy said...

Alisha,
The verdict is still out as far as how she will use those powers.

TDM Wendy said...

Annett,
Thanks! I took them for Shiloh for Christmas. Thus, the girls are dressed up like they they are going to the ruffle ball. Not that he likes ruffles, but they kind of match and aren't wearing clashing pajamas or the norm.