Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Kirk Cameron and the Friendship Bracelet

Pin It Now!
If you are new to my blog, on Wednesdays I post about my experience in Hollywood as a former child/teen actress. If you want to start at the beginning of these posts go here.
------
Look what I dug up from a box in the garage?
The publicity team for The New Lassie got word that I, stalked liked Kirk Cameron.
So they sent me this.
I liked it although I was bummed you can't see the green friendship bracelet in this picture. I am positive he was wearing it. And I am pretty sure that he also signed "can't wait to marry you" but somehow it got erased.

If you don't know about the friendship bracelet that I made him you should read this.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Emily said...

*sigh What a cutie! He was one of my favorites! I still like him! He has a great ministry serving the Lord now!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo cute! I loved Kirk Cameron! *swoon*