Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Breaking into Show Business

Pin It Now!
If you are new to my blog, on Wednesdays I post about my experience in Hollywood as a former child/teen actress. If you want to start at the beginning of these posts go here.
----
This is a repeat post.
----
Will Nipper (now Will Estes) played my brother on the show.
* Will Estes is starring on a new CBS show called Blue Bloods. My husband and I are fans.

Another photo shoot for Teen Set Magazine. Lots of photos taken. Only one was used. This is an article about how to break into the business. Some of the information is outdated, but some of it might be helpful if you are trying to get into the entertainment business. You might recognize the house in the background. It was our Lassie house, but has also been used in the movie The Burbs and is currently one of the houses (not sure whose) on Desperate Housewives. It's on Colonial Street on the back lot of Universal Studios.





If you are new to my blog, you should probably check out the post about how I basically stalked Kirk Cameron. It will probably make you feel better about that fan letter you sent to Ricky Schroder, but I did that too. And he sent me back an autographed photo. It wasn't a stamp.

Pin It Now!

0 comments: