Wait until Monday, June 6th when the "Shop for Jop" week officially begins. In the meantime, I want to introduce you to my featured vendors who will be donating at least 10% of their sales income toward the Joplin relief effort - either directly to my cousins who lost their home or to a reputable relief organization.
Here are the fabulous small business owners/crafty people who have already joined the "Shop for Jop" team:
1. Meet Jenn whose Esty shop at Make Mine Blue has a variety of fabrics to choose from, adorable purses, vintage ceramic plates, and more! She will be joining with me in donating 20% of her sales to my cousins via a gift card. Jenn has also offered to make some stuff for my cousins.
I love her Bella Bag for $17.50!
2. Meet Jamie whose Etsy shop Let's Button Up has adorable, handcrafted button headbands, jewelry, signs and more. Jamie will be donating 20% of her sales to Samaritan's Purse.
Love Jamie's "Hope" sign for $30.
3. Meet Jenni whose Etsy shop Ragamuffin Beauties features a variety of necklaces, earrings, baby stuff, and more.
How cute are these necklaces for $15 each? Jenni is giving 25% of her sales to World Vision.
4. Meet Kate whose Etsy shop Songs Kate Sang is donating 50% of her sales for all of June and 100% of the "Children are our Luxury Item Print" to go toward a gift card for my cousins.
5. Meet Mel whose Etsy shop Daylight Designs offers custom photo cards, announcements and invitations. She will donating 50% of her sales towards a gift card for my cousins!
I love the invitation she did for my daughter's 5-themed party! If your child has birthday in the next 12 months - plan ahead and get your invites reserved! And head over to Mel's blog for an awesome giveaway. Just don't win it cuz I want to.
6. Meet Maggie from Gussy Sews whose signature ruffles adorn ipad & laptop cases, totes, purses, and all kinds of other fun stuff. Maggie will be donating 10% if her sales to The Red Cross.
I would love to put my makeup in this gorgeous vintage Romance Makeup Romance bag.
7. Meet Wendy also known as me. I will be donating $3 from every sale of my book purchased from my website to go toward a gift card for my cousins. The book is $12 per copy and $5 shipping for up to 3 books. Many of you have already purchased a copy (thank you!) so think about your desperate mama friends, sister-in-laws, future baby shower gifts, MOPS raffles . . .
For those of you have not yet read Totally Desperate Mom or think "What's in it for me?" you can read chapter one here and see if it is worth your precious time and cash.
Now go window shopping, but don't get to the real shopping until June 6-13th!
Pin It Now!
If you want to join the "Shop for Jop" vendor team then please link up on Monday!!! And follow up with a comment telling us about your shop and what percentage of your sales you will be contributing to "Shop for Jop!"
Get ready to do some early Christmas shopping and get ready to spread the word!
Please contact me if you have any questions about "Shop for Jop."