Monday, July 18, 2011

Squirrely Seven

Pin It Now! I changed high schools five times because of my acting stuff. Can anyone top that?

But part of my freshman year and my entire senior year I spent at one high school.
The Squirrely Seven (we named ourselves that because . . . well we are not quite sure why) are the girls who I hung out with the most my senior year. I had been friends with most of them since elementary school. We had a ton of fun my senior year together and it was great to come back from Hollywood to graduate high school with them.

Here we are in high school our senior year before a dance.

Here are Toby and I at UCLA our freshman year in 1993. We were roommates for several years. We call each other Chachi because we can.

Here are Kendall and Kendra at my wedding in 1998.

And here are four of the seven squirrels now - Professor Kendall, Pregnant Toby, Chiropractor Kendra, and me. We had a little get together at my parents' house yesterday. Because of life and kids and where we live, we don't see each other often so it was so fun to reconnect with my squirrels! Love these gals.

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Nolie said...

I love friendships that are life long ones. Even if you go years without speaking you can always pick up where you left off.

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

What a blessing that you all still find time to get together! How wonderful!!

Mauimandy@The Grains of Paradise said...

So cute! I love it!