Friday, August 05, 2011

Marriage Encouragement

Pin It Now!
When I am in fight or a funk with my husband, I don't feel very fit. I feel like a fat cow. Kidding, kidding, but I don't feel emotionally well. It puts me in a funk. Makes me feel down, depressed, frustrated . . . not emotionally healthy. For me, having a healthy marriage plays a big part in my emotional health. And the health of my children. Because you know, they pick up on everything.

I know this is a vast subject and I have no idea of where you are at in your marriage . . . I know some of you may be really struggling. Some of you are single moms, in the midst of divorce or separated and the thought of me writing about marriage makes you want to vomit. Go ahead and scroll to the bottom of this post if you want to see how you can win a copy of Totally Desperate Mom (there's only one chapter on marriage) and avoid vomiting. Or read this little challenge and take something away for when you do find that special someone.

For those of you who are married, I want to encourage and challenge you this month in your relationship with your husband. In just one small area . . . comparisons.

But you'll have to head on over to Fit Moms Fit Kids Club to for the marital encouragement . . . and you can win a copy of Totally Desperate Mom over there too.


Pin It Now!

0 comments: