Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Circus of the Stars, Part 3

Pin It Now!
If you are new to my blog, on Wednesdays I post about my experience in Hollywood as a former child/teen actress. If you want to start at the beginning of these posts go here.
------
Even though these Wednesday posts (My Confessions of a Former Child/Teen Actress) are unrelated to motherhood . . . this blog is nominated for Funniest Mom Blog on Parents.com.
So if you feels so inclined - go vote. Even though the voting system is wonky and it may or may not count your vote :) From this day forward, I am going to try really hard to be funny.


As I mentioned last week, I had an incredible amount of support when I taped Circus of the Stars. I don't remember exactly how many of my friends and family came, but it was more than twenty. And a large group of us went out to dinner afterwards to celebrate.

Stephen Doreck, Chad Allen, and me.

Me, Billy Zabka, Tiffany Fabro (friend from home) and Sara (Neft) Sanchez (friend from home).

Ashlie Walker (friend from where I lived in So Cal), Tiffany, Sara.

Me, Mark Clayman, Billy, Tiffany, Sara and pizza. Mark and Billy were kind of like big brothers to me during my acting years. Awesome guys who I met at an Academy Awards party.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Luce Howells said...

You look so sweet in these pictures. Which year was this?

TDM Wendy said...

1990.