Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lassie Co-Stars

Pin It Now!
If you are new to my blog, on Wednesdays I post about my experience in Hollywood as a former child/teen actress. If you want to start at the beginning of these posts go here.
------
Here is a clip from a newspaper of me with my Lassie co-stars Will Nipper (now Will Estes starring on Blue Bloods) and Jon Provost (Timmy from the original Lassie). And that's all I got for you this week. My speaking stuff is starting up and I am heading to San Diego on October 7th to speak at a women's retreat.


Andre Gower (Monster Squad) will be guest posting soon (as soon as I get my act together and email him some questions) so if you have any questions for him, let me know!

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Denise said...

your dress is 1980's awesome.