Saturday, September 24, 2011

Stylin' Saturday - Link it Up

Pin It Now!
Time to link up for Stylin' Saturday! Did your kids put together any outfits, hairdos, or give themselves any makeovers that made you smile? Please share. Pass along the smiles.

The tips from Lydia and Jordis this Stylin' Saturday:
Clips. They go everywhere. They can do anything. When in doubt, clip it out.



Now grab a button and link up. Then go visit some others. And come back Monday for a cool giveaway for my 5-year blog birthday.

Stylin’ Saturday


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love the hair clips! My boys steal mine but they just use them for "biting" their cars! Your girls are so cute. I did link up today!

Kim | It's All Reitz said...

Hilarious! And stylish. ;)

I was so busy this weekend I didn't get to link up! I have the perfect photos... please tell me you are doing the link up again this week. :)