Saturday, March 31, 2012

Stylin' Saturday - School Clothes

Pin It Now! Stylin' Saturday - A place to enjoy the uniqueness of children and their wardrobe choices. Also a place for the momfit - when you just can't get it together for What I Wore Wednesday.
-----

I worked out at home. Then it was time to get my daughter from kindergarten. So I threw on some rain boots and my coat. Because that's what I do. I put awesome outfits together without even having to get help from a website or a magazine. And when I realize the awesomeness of my outfit I think Yes, Im going out of the house like. Yes, I am getting out of the car. And yes I will see and talk to other moms. I better have my three-year-old capture the awesome.
Do you or your kids wear any awesome this week? Please leave the link so I can smile at your awesome.




Okay party people, grab a button and link up your awesome! This is no JOKE.

Stylin’ Saturday
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Lara Davis Barnett said...

At least your shirt is politically correct. I rocked a similair outfit recently to pick up my husband from work, except I wore snow boots. It's these moments that I am glad I am not famous.

Tegan | Celebrate Twelve13 said...

Wendy, you are awesome. Looking good, by the way! The workouts are paying off!

Linda Z said...

Nice... I like how you pulled all that green together. Especially the headband. :)