Monday, May 07, 2012

Be a Driver on a Kindergarten Field Trip

Pin It Now!

I went on the kindergarten field trip last week. I was a driver and wished the cameras were rollin' because kindergarteners rule. I learned a lot. For example:

On the way there . . .
"Do you have any Michael Jackson music? I do. But he died. And so did Whitney Houston. She's dead."
"I hate Justin Bieber. He sounds like a girl. Turn it off!"
Then my Lydia pipes in: "I like Justin Bieber. I want to marry him."
"Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez broke up. They were on a date but they broke up."

On the way home . . .
Me: Does your mommy work?
Girl: No. She goes to the gym.

"I believe in two Gods. The Canada God because I used to live there. And our God."


Don't forget to get your Mother's Day copy of Totally Desperate Mom. Free shipping. Details here.
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Amy of While Wearing Heels said...

How adorable. I love the tiara. I can't wait for kindergarten field trips.

L. Shanna said...

Love this. Kindergarten teachers have the hardest and best jobs in the world.

Laura said...

I used to believe in the Canada God too.

priceless conversations!!!
very funny!!

Laura said...

I used to believe in the Canada God too.

priceless conversations!!!
very funny!!

giftsweuse said...

I cannot wait until my little man gets to go on field trips like that! Love the things kinders say! They are almost as hilarious as you are {almost}!

~ Ferly
Gifts We Use {to grow, love and serve}

Knit and Purl Mama said...

I love the stuff that comes out of the mouths of babes. I write down all the funny stuff and put it in their baby book.