Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Dresses All Year Long

Pin It Now!
I've been neglecting the blog lately. It's just that darn thing called time. So for now I will just post a few recent pics. My hubby and my girls. Wearing their Christmas dresses they got in the mail from Grams (Shiloh's mom). They were allowed to open them the day after Thanksgiving and have been wearing them ever since. You know, to Elijah's basketball games and important, fancy events like that.

 And look at this face. If you can see it in the sea of black hair. I love my Shiner. She is 7 months old now and waves, crawls and says mama and dada. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I will be speaking at three different SF Bay Area Churches in the next few weeks so head to my website for details if you are interesting in crashing the party.

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Rebekah Mustaleski said...

My 4 year old doesn't have her Christmas dress yet. So, she's been wearing the one from two years ago. Her 2 year old sister thinks she's crazy.

Just in case you want to see it for yourself:

http://www.mustaleskicircus.blogspot.com/2012/10/my-darlin-diva.html

Rebekah