Saturday, July 21, 2007

Kids and Kittens

Pin It Now!
How cool is this shot of Elijah that my brother, Cameron, took? Elijah is offically 3 1/2 years old.

Lydia is 14 months. She knows what she wants and grunts and points for it. Or she will grab your hand and drag you to something.

Elijah likes his little sister...usually. He likes to walk her around... in his Jawa robe with his "gun" (a drill from a truck toy Grandpa Fred gave him). Yep, that's right. We are officially at the "turn everything into a gun" stage. Bye, bye innocence. He has been saying "You're dead! I killed you!" And other lovely statements like those. What every mother dreams for her boy. I asked him what it meant to be dead. He replied, "To not be alive." He is truly smarter than me. He will be going to Vacation Bible School next week and is so excited about it.


Elijah is in Danville Cubbies Soccer. It is for once a week for 6 weeks. 45 minute "practice." It is pretty cute.

I have a friend in Livermore who has a litter of kittens. If you want them, email me and I will put you in touch with her. Pin It Now!

0 comments: