Friday, June 06, 2008

More Sickness Please

Pin It Now!
But... Lydia woke up puking on Wednesday. Then fever. Wednesday night Elijah's tummy starting hurting. Then fever. As of today (Friday) Lydia seems good to go. Elijah had a high fever yesterday and woke up today with a bad stomach ache, but no fever and no puking. I am worried they are going to develop a new sickness from all the TV they have been watching.



I am 33 weeks along now and still puking, just not every single morning. The Hagen house, it's the place to be. Stop by anytime for a good puke. We've got saltines. Come on over. Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Babies! Lydia is such a doll. I am excited for you! Soon baby number 3 will be here. :)

Rosalyn said...

You've been sick! I thought there was another writers strike. I'm so glad to have another episode to read! Keep it coming. You are mine and Jim's entertainment! We love you!