Monday, June 09, 2008

Up and Running

Pin It Now! We are all healthy and up and running (well, I can barely walk, but you know what I mean) again - I think. Elijah had a fever for several days and THEN started puking. I think we are all clear now. He is even back to song writing. It is about 2 minutes long and it is not random at all. You can totally follow his train of thought. And Lydia has a part in it too. Let's just say I don't think she'll be his manager or publicist anytime soon.



And this morning Elijah and Lyds were playing Mommy and Daddy. They came to show me their babies cuddling in the grocery cart. Didn't mention the Star Wars gun next to the babies. I guess that's just what they are used to. I never go grocery shopping without a gun in my cart. But they had to run off in a hurry because, "The goblins are coming!"

Pin It Now!

0 comments: