Wednesday, March 18, 2009

For the love of broccoli!

Pin It Now! First off I liked to give a Shout Out! to Cami Terpstra for sending me some encouragement by way of this photo and these kind words,
"You're not the only one who has weird things in their washer/dryer. This morning when I opened my dryer I was greeted by a squeaky clean Scotch Brite pad. So, that means not only did I miss it when I put it in the washer... BUT I missed it when I put it in the dryer as well. See. We're all pathetic in our own little way." I know she called me pathetic, but I am still taking this as a compliment. And I love her.



Last night was I having ADD multi-tasking like usual. Making dinner, cleaning up the house and making baby food for Jordis. But Jordis was FUSSY. So I added her to my scramble and did all those things while holding her on my hip. When I went to retrieve the broccoli puree I had made for her (and there was a lot of it) I lost my grip. Broccoli puree flew all over the kitchen. And it went far. Kind of like when you drop an earring backing in the kitchen and you wonder how it ended up in the living room. I think I will be finding bonus broccoli mush throughout the house for the next several years. These pics don't really do the vast broccoliness justice, but you get the idea...






When Shiloh walked in the door from work he immediately noticed the sweet aroma, "Ahhh. Well, it smells like ... broccoli!" And don't we all love the smell of bad gas broccoli? Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Can't wait to hear what happens tomorrow LOL!!

TDM Wendy said...

Well i still have some sweet potatoes to make for the Jordy Bords. And now that I think of it - I MEANT to do that yesterday. GREEN broccoli all over my house on St. Patrick's Day. A new family tradition. I really did find it on the floor in my bedroom (fell off my jeans or shirt) and in Jordis's room.

Meghan said...

Ha Ha that is awesome. I think I found some on chairs today =)