Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hollywood Days - Growing Pains Clip

Pin It Now! The moment you all (two of you) have been waiting for...
The rose ceremony, big reveal, "welcome home hagen family" from last week's "Guess Who This Is?"
Here is the pic once again:


On the left, the white bride is my buddy, Christina Nigra. She played Evie's best friend in "Out of this World." She was one of my closest Hollywood friends and I still keep in touch with her.
Next to her... I think it is Bobby Jacoby AKA as Billy Jayne, William Jayne, Billy Jacoby. Keep 'em guessing Bobby Billy. And even still, I am not sure if that is him. I feel like that was his name, but then when I look up his pics on the internet it doesn't seem like the same guy. Maybe along with his name changes he got some "work" done. Oh Christina or Carol Ann, can you help me out here? If it is him, he sure was HILARIOUS in "Just One of the Guys."
Girl in blue, borrowed dress - hey, that's me. And next to me, as Shannon and Courtney Keller Baugh guessed first, is Brian Austin Green. Nice work girls.

And for this week... here is a video I uploaded to youtube this week. Some of you have seen it already via FB and twitter. It's a clip of me guest starring on "Growing Pains" with Leonardo DiCaprio. We rehearsed for 3 days and then taped it in front of a live audience on the fourth day. He was actually sick the week we did the show. You would never know it, right? This was right before his movie 'This Boy's Life," which shot his career to the top. And right after Leonardo and acting classes together at Diane Hardin's acting school. And that class is another post...



More clips and tidbits to come... including my experience with the man I thought I was going to marry, Kirk Cameron.



Pin It Now!

6 comments:

CAP17 said...

I think the guy on Christina's arm is Billy Jacoby (aka Billy Jayne). He has a brother named Bobby, who looks a lot like him but was NOT in "Just one of the guys" ;)
Gotta love your 80's teen star trivia!

Mirinda said...

OK, I just followed you over here from my blog (October Belle) because you had me cracking up with your comment on my giveaway.

{btw, winners will be picked by the computer at random. Never would I be crazy enough to think I could pick one!}

Anyway, I love your blog! And wanna hear something funny? I remember this episode of Growing Pains! Was a bit obsessed. I too thought Kirk Cameron was my future husband. Bummer.

:)

TDM Wendy said...

Thank you Carol Ann! I knew it my heart it wasn't the guy from Just One of the Guys but was so confused by all the aliases and imdb stuff. Thanks for setting it straight! I think it might be about time to do my christina, carol ann and wendy fashion posting...

CAP17 said...

no, I think the guy with you IS the guy from that movie. It's his brother, Bobby, that wasn't...ok this is way too confusing. Why couldn't they just name their kids David and Matthew or something and forgo all the alliteration!! Eagerly awaiting the fashion posting. ;)

One Crazy Mom said...

I remember that episode! too funny! so did you fall in love with leo after working with him?

TDM Wendy said...

Amy - no. Not at all. Not that he was a jerk - just not my type. I'll post more about him later.