Saturday, August 15, 2009

I have no style for you

Pin It Now! I have no Stylin' Saturday ensembles to post today. You know I am not one to dress my kids all messed up just for the post. I mean, they usually do that enough on their own. Oh wait, Elijah did a "make your own headband" the other day because he is a basketball player (in a nightshirt). Trendsetter.


But I would like to announce that I started tweeting on Friday. It's a crazy world out there. But if you want to stalk my tweets...

On another note, we had a great trip to Hume Lake last weekend. The strip started out with a bang, I mean, drizzle. In the car seat. Thank you Lydia.


As you can see, it is absolutely gorgeous up there.



When we were driving there we asked Elijah what he was most excited about. "Soda. Cause I don't get that very often." Lydia enjoyed her first soda (chocolate soda) there. Until she got a stomach ache after drinking half of it.


The kids also enjoyed catching frogs (pic of our friends' kid),


finding a lost puppy,


watching the blob competition,


hanging with the Brown family,


the gorgeous cabin we rented,


and the belly flop competition.
We were blessed to hear our friend, Chris Brown (not the rapper), speak at the Ponderosa Chapel. The first message he gave may be one of the best I have heard in my life. I wish I could link you to it. Here is a link to some of his other sermons from his church in San Diego if you are looking for a great podcast.

Pin It Now!

0 comments: