Monday, August 17, 2009

Women's Bible Study

Pin It Now! September 2nd begins the Women's Fall Bible Study at my church,
Cornerstone Fellowship in Livermore. We will be doing a book study on Debbie Alsdorf's latest book "A Different Kind of Wild."

There will be worship, live teaching time and then small groups. Wednesdays mornings 9:30am-11:30am or Wednesday nights 7pm-9pm. Free awesome childcare.

A word of caution - I will be team teaching this study with Debbie and Heather Muncy. We all represent different age groups and have different styles (although I am not sure I really have much "style") so there should be something for everyone. Debbie and Heather are gonna rock the house. I will probably mess up the house, but you know it's gonna be fun. I am so excited to share what God has been teaching me lately! The first chapter I will be teaching on is called "Wild Women Live in Process, Not Perfection."

If you are a Mom with young children, this is the study for you. The homework is pretty light - read one chapter a week and answer some questions. And you are encouraged to come whether or not you did your homework.

I am in a small group with other Moms which has been awesome. We can relate on many levels and you never really know who will show up from week to week because of sick kids, major meltdowns, school events, no sleep the night before, unexpected mishaps, etc.

If you wold like to be in a group with other MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) just indicate that when you register. If you are not a MOP, but you get a kick out of milk/pee stained shirts or half awake, memory challenged chicks... then indicate that when you register. Make sure sign your kids up for that free childcare. It is a separate registration from the Bible Study.

Regardless of where you are at on your journey of faith, I guarantee that you will be encouraged and challenged. OR you can have your money back and all three of my children.

See you on September 2nd!
Email me or post a comment if you have any questions.
Pin It Now!

0 comments: