Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Al Caffodio Basketball

Pin It Now!



And here is a video of him in his YMCA basketball league. It killed Elijah that they could not really play defense. When they were on defense they had to stand on the X's and put their hands up. That's it. Let the kids shoot. You can see how this tormented Elijah so he stayed on his X and blocked and stole the ball. Watch his reaction as he takes the ball down the court.


This is his headshot for the NBA.


And here he is doing some cross training.
P.S. What is Al Caffodio? In the town I grew up soccer was a very popular sport. I never played and never knew much about it. All I knew is that if you were really good, you were on Al Caffodio. I am pretty sure that there is no Al Caffodio basketball, but maybe Elijah can change that.
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, my brother did this all the way through highschool!! He was a stud basketball player! =) It is certainly a fun game to watch!

Love ya!

Tegan | Celebrate Twelve13 said...

Oh so funny. :) I don't get the Al Caffodio" reference though... maybe it's because I know next to nothing about basketball?

That headshot-- he is hard core.

TDM Wendy said...

Okay Tegan,
I added some Al Caffodio explanation at the end of the post.

forever folding laundry said...

Looks like a future Warrior for sure. Very cute!

~Keri