Friday, June 10, 2011

More Vendors Join Shop for Jop!

Pin It Now! In addition to our original "Shop for Jop" vendors I featured in a previous post, we have a few new ones. Please check them out. Please do some early Christmas shopping, birthday present stalking, baby shower gift buying! For most vendors, you have until Sunday at 11:59 pm!

Check out Jer's Handmade Chocolate. Jerry is a long-time friend of mine. I met him on when I was on vacation at Club Med with my Mom many years ago. He used to have an annual Christmas party where he would make his famous chocolate peanut butter balls. People went crazy for them. They are insanely good. So he finally started making them for the world to enjoy. Think Father's Day gift . . . that the whole family can enjoy.
Jerry has offered to donate 25% of his sale for the entire month of June to go toward helping out my cousins who lost their home in the tornado! Please go to his website and put in the code JOPLINHELP when you order. (Cannot be combined with other secret codes.)

Michelle Shrock is a friend of mine from my Hollywood Days. I met her my sophomore year of high school when I went to Bellarmine Jefferson High School in Burbank. Michelle has offered 25% of her Scentsy sales to help my cousins Shane and Linn.

She will also personally match any Scentsy Buddy purchase by donating a Scentsy Buddy to the Buddies of Hope program that gives Scentsy Buddies to children who have been displaced because of the tornados in Tuscaloosa, AL and Joplin, MO. Both Buddy purchases will be credited to these fundraising efforts.
Check out the Scentsy stuff!

Tanya (who I met in high school at church youth group) has offered up Stella and Dot 50% of her sales! 25% to the Red Cross and 25% to help Shane and Linn. Go check out her stuff! Click here, then go to "find your hostess" then select "Shop for Jop."

Kim is offering 20% of her sales of Bamboopink Jewelry. Kim is the big sister to one of my very best friends, Kati. Go check out her stuff and then email her at kimmcquaid at gmail dot com to let her know you shopped for jop.

Summer is giving 25% of her sales to Samaritan's Purse! Please visit her Thirty-One Gifts shop which has purses, lunch totes (think school lunches!), bags and other personalized gifts. Visit her shop, then choose "my events" on the right side under the consultant photo, then select "Shop for Jop"!

And of course don't forget to visit my original vendors!

Photobucket

Maggie Whitley Gussy Sews



Songs Kate Sang




BWS tips button Pin It Now!

0 comments: