Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hollywood Days - Teen Beat and Wet Seal

Pin It Now!
If you are new to my blog, on Wednesdays I post about my experience in Hollywood as a former child/teen actress. If you want to start at the beginning of these posts go here.
-------
I wasn't sure where to put this photo because it could have easily made a Stylin' Saturday post.
This photo was from a weekend in San Diego that Teen Beat sponsored.
Me: The oversized Adidas jacket paired with the overall jeans and flailing purse.
Christina Nigra (Out of This World): I'm pretty sure that's Winnie the Pooh on her shirt.
Jenny Beck: (Paradise) Polka Dot sensation for sure purchased at Wet Seal.
Cyrstal McKellar (Wonder Years): Stone washed shorts and a crop top. Pure awesome.
Danica McKellar (Wonder Years and now author): She may have run into Jenny Beck at Wet Seal. That could have been when they decided to pick up the humongo earrings.

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. True story. My bestie and I went to different high schools. We used to buy matching outfits at Wet seal. navy body suit w/ green and navy plaid overalls. We rocked.

Brianna Heldt said...

Um, I loved me some Wet Seal.

And like the above commenter, I bought my share of bodysuits there.

LOVE this post! You were so styling!!!!

hollywood party supplies said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TDM Wendy said...

Looks like Wet Seal rules.