Thursday, June 13, 2013

Do You Allow Potty Talk...On Your Bathroom Wall?

Pin It Now!
One day I had a revelation. Pinterest inspiration, if you will, that just came to me.  My kids have done some pretty classy artwork and such that relates to umm . . . what is important and funny to them. Coincidentally, it has do with pee and poop and the bathroom is (hopefully) where you do that stuff, right? So I put two and two together and got eleven and decided to run with it. Why not frame it and put it up as bathroom decor? Would you rather look at boring and matchy floral prints when you walk into someone's guest bathroom or would you rather laugh and enjoy the kid aroma that fills the house? Don't answer that question. The decision's been made. Welcome to our guest bathroom. 
Elijah's kindergarten homework. Nailed it.
Lydia drew the rainbow. Elijah came up with the slogan. Match made in heaven.
At church, Elijah was asked to make a sign he had seen before. Preach it Elijah.
I was one masterpiece shy of a fully potty display so I threw in this gem. It's the reason we send our kids to public school. Cuz they learn what time snack is and in the real world - VERY important.
The flushable wipes on the back of the toilet round out the features of this lovely, remodeled bathroom.

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

l.shanna said...

I can't stop laughing. Love this idea, and as soon as my kids are old enough to write about poop, I will be stealing it. (The idea, not the poop.)

GunDiva said...

What a great idea!

Heidi said...

That is the BEST idea I have ever seen for bathroom decor. The best. We will definitely be doing this!

Anneliese said...

What a cute idea! Super fun, creative, and hilarious. Everyone could use a splash of bathroom humor in their...bathroom. :)

Joyce (and Norm) said...

Hey, look! There is a "Pin It" button on the top of this post! ;)