Friday, June 07, 2013

Limping Along the Finish Line With My Son Whom We'll Call Josh

Pin It Now!
Do yourself a favor and go read Jen Hatmaker's post about the end of the school year. It is so hilarious and true that you just might pass out reading it. So true that with 3 1/2 days left of school I called my son "josh" made a trade at school. However, his name is not Josh and the kid he traded with was not Josh. So whatever. I don't even know my own children's name anymore. And didn't even realize it until a FB friend pointed it out. Limping across the finish line, people. Limping. 


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Mel @ The Larson Lingo said...

LOVED Jen's article. I just posted about it a few days ago also & blogged about some of my doozies the past few weeks. I am limping right there with you, friend. Good times. CAN'T WAIT for SUMMER!!!!!

Becky said...

HA! Good ol' Josh ;)